Saturday 17 August 2013

Words fail me!

Quilt Diva Julie holding the word quilt she helped me design...over the internet! Although Memphis is a long way from Winnipeg, we managed to meet up at the AQS show in Grand Rapids last week. We saw the show together, had lunch and chatted like old friends. And I packed the WFM quilt in a cubby in the camper so she could see it in person. More about the show and my purchases next time. But it was great to meet a blogging friend in person!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

SO happy our meeting all came together!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheeeee!

Vicki W said...

It's so cool that the two of you got to spend some textured together!

Millie said...

Woo Hoo! What a moment!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Awesome!

Barb said...

love it - and how fun to meet up!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>