Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lost and found Wednesday


Yesterday I found this block just where I left it:
at the fabric store where I was testing various sashing options.
When I returned nearly two weeks later,
the clerks knew exactly where it was
and even asked me where I got the DS fabrics.
Here is the sashing fabric laid out on a friend's floor at our guild meeting.
We also tested out various cornerstone options above.
In the past week I also found a misplaced baby quilt nearly ready to give away,
AND my winter hat,
 but I'm still searching for my zippy bag
of hand sewing supplies.

I also found this on my doorstep:
40 fat eighths of Barbara Brackman's Best of Morris fabrics,
won in a blog giveaway.

She sent me some instructions on how to use her latest designs.


I think I will!

Thanks so much, Barbara Brackman, famous quilt person!

I've quilted with Barbara before,
inspired by something on Barbara's blog.


I'm linking up with The Needle and Thread Network.


4 comments:

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Great quilt, glad you found the block! Congratulations on your win!enjoy indeed!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Funny how lost and found happens...

Great win!!

Scrappy quilter said...

What a wonderful quilt.

Regina said...

Congrat on the great win, those fabrics are in capable hands!
As for losing and (especially) finding things....the less said the better.....

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>